Special Conditions of Hire during COVID-19
Please note: these conditions are supplementary to, not a replacement for, the Hall’s standard conditions of hire
1. You, as the hirer, will be responsible for ensuring those attending your activity comply with the COVID-19 Guidelines, as shown on the poster in the hall entrance.
2. You will ensure that no more than 20 people, or 10 for a group using floor mats, will attend your activity in order that social distancing can be maintained and that everyone attending maintains 2m social distancing while waiting to enter and when leaving.
3. As the kitchen is closed please ask users to bring their own drinks and food.
4. We will only have the disabled toilet open.
5 Users must bring their own equipment i.e. yoga mats, painting equipment, etc, and take it home at the end of the session.
6. You will ensure those attending your activity will use the hand sanitiser, which is in the foyer when entering the hall, and that one person as a time comes in, then goes out at the end of the session.
7. You will be responsible for cleaning door handles, light switches, window catches, equipment, toilet handles and seats, wash basins, chairs and all surfaces likely to be used during your session before members of your group arrive. You are required to do this again before leaving. A cleaning product, paper towels and bin bags will be available in the disabled toilet. Please take care cleaning electrical equipment – do not spray. When used please put the towels in a bin bag, together with any other rubbish and take it away with you.
There will be a record sheet confirming “I have cleaned all surfaces used before and after my session” for you to sign and date.
You will not be charged for the extra time you will need to clean, before and after your session.
8. The hall will be deep cleaned by Dee, the cleaner, on Monday am and Thursday am.
9. If you move the furniture, try to keep to the 2m apart for individuals. Couples can sit side by side.
10. Facemasks must be worn in the hall, unless there is a special reason to not do so.
11. Keep the hall well ventilated throughout your hire, with windows and doors open as far as convenient. Make sure they are securely closed on leaving.
12. You must keep a record, names and contact numbers of those coming to your session. No one must attend if anyone in their household has had COVID -19 in the last 7 days and if they develop symptoms, they must inform you. You must then inform me.
13. We have arranged with Armtrac that, to prevent a problem of people passing on the path, the Hall Secretary will send them the days and times that the hall be used by your group, and they will not visit the hall during that time This will also help parents in cars meeting children.
14. In the event of someone becoming unwell, with COVID-9 symptoms, please take them downstairs, provide warm water, soap and paper towels to wash their hands , and arrange for them to go home.
Hall Management Group
All bookings – for old and new – will receive this document and be asked to sign:
I accept and agree to follow these constraints for my booking/s as detailed in my application:
Name (please print)