This page describes how to give money to help projects for St Gluvias Community Hall.

You can find out more about the projects on the Projects page or by downloading our brochure. (This is now dreadfully out of date but no worries – the donations section still works well!)

By cheque to St Gluvias PCC (Hall Account).
The Hall Account contains the monies of the Hall Fund is a charitable ‘restricted fund’ of the PCC, completely separate from the main accounts.

The form you need to make your gift is here.
If you can, please use the Gift Aid Form included in that same form.
This will give us an 25p for every £1 given at no extra cost to you.

Cheques and forms, send  to: Annie Jones, Hall Secretary
5 Pickets Yard, St Thomas Street, Penryn, Cornwall   TR10 8JR

By bank transfer to:
Sort code: 40-52-40
Account: 0002 6964

Account name: St Gluvias PCC (Hall Account)
Please add the Reference: ‘Your Name’
And contact Annie Jones, please, to let her know of your gift with your Gift Aid form
if applicable.

Whichever means you choose to give by – and however much you give,
Thank you very much! We are already seeing great improvements.

Gifts are currently (Augus 2017 onwards) going towards the Easy Access Project (Pathway and Toilets) which hit a snag with an uncharted sewer.
Your gift will top up the considerable grant from SITA Cornwall Trust.

Money left over?
Any gifts made over and above that needed for these projects will be held securely for further development projects to benefit the hall and those who use it. Those new projects may be ‘bricks and mortar’, or designed to bring further benefits of social justice and cohesion in the community.