The Calendar below shows all confirmed and provisional bookings for the Hall.
But first a note of caution:
The new Toilet area is now completed. We are now using the splendid disabled cubicle and the two newly-formed unisex WC cubicles.
The Step-Free Access Pathway, a major work, involving complete removal of the existing steps and path and their replacement with a step-free approach, started on Monday 24th April, but we have hit a snag. Actually a sewer we did not know existed is obstructing the pathway and has to be moved over to create the required width. We are in negotiations with South West Water and hope to restart work shortly. It now will likely to finish end June.
- During this major building work will be no access from the car parking area to the Hall entrance from 08:00 on Monday 24th April.
- The only access will be the footpath via 48 West Street.
- Likewise, there will be no parking available for hall users during working hours Monday-Friday, 0800-1700. There may be some spaces H5 – H10 available during evenings and weekends. Note that the hatched area is ‘space H10’.
Please note that the spaces H1 – H4 inclusive (at the far end) are never available to Hall Users. They are privately leased (helping to keep fees to users affordable).
During this period of works we are aiming to keep users informed and the Hall open for use. Inevitably, there will be added health and safety risks. We aim to minimise these, but users are asked to take extra care for their own safety and to ensure that of others during this whole period.
Please be aware that St Gluvias Hall is run by volunteers. The works are being funded largely by grants and donations raised and managed entirely by volunteers. That is how we keep the place affordable.
To find out about donating to the hall, go to the Donations page. Thank you!
FEES – 2017
Hall fees are being held at 2016 rates until the end of May 2017.
An increase will be applied to Hall fees with effect from the beginning of June 2017, as decided by the Hall Management Group in its recent meeting. – In summary, the session rate increases to £15.
TO MAKE A BOOKING:
- Check the Calendar below to confirm the time slot you want to book is free for all the sessions you plan
- Complete a Booking Form, using either the printable PDF or the editable DOC for emailing.
To enquire about a booking, or to change a booking, contact Annie Jones by email or telephone: details on the Contact page.
Having booked, useful information for all users with a location map is available to download here.
Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings, whether regular or occasional.
Printable Terms and Conditions are appended to the Booking Form.
Note that the current version, applicable from 1st January 2017 , is V3.3.